Country Bank’s commercial real estate lenders examine a transaction from all sides to understand your current position, as well as your short and long-term goals. Our expert team has decades of real estate lending, investing and development experience that will get you the right financing to turn a building into a viable, profitable property—fast.
We offer three types of loans to our commercial clients.
- A specifically designed form of financing that is used when a borrower is expected to sell a property quickly or refinance it within the near future and needs to facilitate the financing of a property for a short period of time.
- Closings that need to happen quickly (acquisitions), assets that are being repositioned and assets that are in the process of being “leased up” are great candidates for a Country Bank Bridge Loan.
- Terms of 12-36 months with interest rates fixed or floating at spreads of 0-300 basis points over the Prime rate. Interest-only terms are also available.
- A fixed rate permanent loan for a shorter period allowing the commercial borrower the flexibility to sell property without incurring a prepayment penalty, to refinance in a shorter period and to have a lower interest rate than a 10 year loan.
- Terms of 36-60 months with interest rates floating at spreads of 0-100 basis points over Prime rate and fixed at spreads of 275-375 over 5 year Treasury.
- Mezzanine financing can provide the additional dollars and higher leverage that today’s borrowers need to meet their financing goals.
- A Country Bank mezzanine loan is a less expensive alternative to equity and is tailored to meet the financing needs of the borrower by filling the gap between existing first mortgage financing and traditional levels, turning equity into tax free cash, and increasing potential buying power.
Country Bank combines the speed and flexibility of our streamlined process with professional guidance. Borrowers hitting obstacles along the way find that our resources run deep, from financial to legal to issues of negotiation and more.